Wednesday, August 19, 2015

[HELP] max payne 3 stucking at loading screen...



[FIXED] max payne 3 stucking at loading screen...

hello guys i just bought maxpayne3 and the game is stucking on the screen where a maxpayne3 logo appears and at the bottom a command appears of press enter to continue now when i press enter tge loading icon appears and the game stucks there.... any suggestion then comment......and srry 4 my bad english.

EDIT- finally i fixed the problem.... just block the playmaxpayne3.exe from connecting to the internet from firewall and then run it in offline mode it will work... when game asks for access through firewall don't allow that.. then the game should work fine(it works 4 me)if it does not work 4 u then download the reloded crack of maxpayne 3 then it will work 100% for more inform. pm me...

and sorry for my bad english..... thank you....



I Google'd and found this thread and registered with this forum just to say, "I am having the same exact problem".

It just says, "Loading..."

And nothing else happens after that.

Bookmarked - I'll check back here to see if anybody has replied with some help.



Maybe this can help http://segmentnext.com/2012/06/01/max-payne-3-pc-tweaks-errors-crashes-freezes-and-fixes/

No comments:

Post a Comment